• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello Everyone...

TAX MAN

Hello! it's nice to be aboard. i'm 25, live in Boston MA :cool: and have been smoking off and on for about 5/6 years now. i was involved in a forum like this about 2 years ago but fell off the planet and then i lost my stash

well, i'm back in the swing and the humi is on its way to perfect conditions. Once she is stable, i'll restock her and get involved/put together a cigar pass. i love this stuff.

Boston has some real nice cigar bars.....and it is not uncommon to be seated in the same room with someone from the sox/pats/bruins or someone else famous. :cool:

I look forward to meeting everyone, sharing my experiences, and learning lots from the premo-aficionado's on the the board.

:)

Beggining of the year and I am Welcoming the TaxMAn?
Somethings wrong with this picture..

Welcome to you the guys here are the best of the best.

hbooker

i'm on your side.  i'm one of the good guys  :D NOT an IRS agent :p

thanks for the welcomes everyone :thumbs:

Welcome to CP Taxman. Relax, light up and enjoy. :thumbs:

If 5% appears too small...
Be thankful I don't take it all...

Sorry, I couldn't help it. 70"s flash back. :D

Welcome! :cool:

Me too...I want to say hello to everyone! I am 28....err.....yeah, 28 with a very bad memory. I live in Key West, married to a wife that reluctantly lets me enjoy cigars. I have been smoking off and on since I was 19 or so, but bought the farm when I tried my first AF Flor Fina 8-5-8. Fell in love with Fuentes, and am now graduating from FNG status to the amature ranks. I am a beer conneiseur(sp) and a sports fanatic. I really like the community here and hope to become one of the regulars around here.

Emo

Welcome guys, It is good to have some new blood around, woops, it seems like yesterday that I was a newbee here. :cool:

From one newbie to another, welcome!

Great group here!

Have fun!

Leebo

Taxman welcome :D Vern just curious when did you first sign onto to CP?

like you i am new to this board too, unlike you i can smoke cigars any time i want.