• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from Vegas

Nathan Rahl

Dum de Dum
Hey! How's everyone doing?

I know I don't really post much anymore, but I thought I'd give a little update :D . Not being able to buy or even own cigars on base really put a dampen on my interest in cigars, but now that I am allowed to have tobacco on base, that will change alot :thumbs: . Anyways, after a few incidents at Sheppard AFB while I was in tech school I lost my assignment to England. But instead I got Nellis AFB, so not that bad of a trade off. I got here about a week ago, but I finally got internet in my dorm so I can finally browse the web again. Maybe post a little more often.

Anyways, just got to buy myself a little 100 count humidor and a box of Padron 2000s or 3000s and I will be set. :cool: Anyone know of any good cigar shops in Vegas? It being the town it is, I am kind of expecting everything to be really overpriced, but maybe you locals know of a few good places. I am obviously going to pay a visit to Casa Fuente. I can't really get around anywhere yet, haven't even been down to the strip. Not having a vehicle really sucks, but hopefully within the next few weeks I am going to buy one. Maybe I will even make it to the CP Herf :D .

See everyone around the boards.

Nathan

Welcome back Vegas has tons of places, maybe get in touch with Matty Vegas, or OpusXMarco. They should be able to set you up in Sin City.

and if you can get away the weeknd of the herf in Vegas (june 23rd) you should stop by!

Nellis huh? I may be transeferring to the Vegas area soon. If I do get orders that way, you'll have an open invite to my station. BTW, don't let a hiccup bother you. When it happens early in the career, it is easy to recover from. I know this from experience.

Emo

Nellis huh? I may be transeferring to the Vegas area soon. If I do get orders that way, you'll have an open invite to my station. BTW, don't let a hiccup bother you. When it happens early in the career, it is easy to recover from. I know this from experience.

Emo

Ya that has been what everyone has been telling me. Long story short I got an Art 15 for an underage. Everyone in my shop says it isn't that big of a deal. Several of them said they got in the same trouble, but the punishment wasn't as sever when they went through tech school. Just going to put it behind me and press on :thumbs:

I might stop by for the herf, I should have no problem coming since we don't work weekends very much. Maybe once every 2 months or so.

Emo

Ya that has been what everyone has been telling me. Long story short I got an Art 15 for an underage. Everyone in my shop says it isn't that big of a deal. Several of them said they got in the same trouble, but the punishment wasn't as sever when they went through tech school. Just going to put it behind me and press on :thumbs:

I might stop by for the herf, I should have no problem coming since we don't work weekends very much. Maybe once every 2 months or so.

Getting written for drinking was just about unheard of in my day. On base, if you had a green id, you could have 3.2 beer. You musta pissed on the General's prized roses or something. Emo is right though. This is but a pimple on your record, in the long run. Welcome back, lad.

Welcome back to the board, my dad did his 4 at Nellis back in the '50's, he used to fly an egg beater for S&R when the jet jocks would punch out or play lawn dart. Glad to see you back Nathan, thanks for your service!
Rob

I will pm you my phone when I get back into town. The side of town you are on there are not alot of cigar shops in general, let alone good ones...I might be having a get together a Casa Matty in 2 weeks..you are officially cordially invited...even if I have to get someone to come get you.

I will pm you my phone when I get back into town. The side of town you are on there are not alot of cigar shops in general, let alone good ones...I might be having a get together a Casa Matty in 2 weeks..you are officially cordially invited...even if I have to get someone to come get you.

Sweet, sounds like a good time! I've yet to attend any herf, so it will be my first time! I'll be looking forward to it. :thumbs:

Welcome back...We should hook up for a smoke at Casa Fuente some day.

Sweet, sounds like a good time! I've yet to attend any herf, so it will be my first time! I'll be looking forward to it. :thumbs:

Ooohhh.

Don't forget the "First HERF Initiation" for this guy! :whistling:

Welcome back Nathan - there is a local shop owner who has a few locations and takes care of us the best he can. Check out the Tobacco Leaf. Closest location to you is Will's new shop at Lake Mead and 95.

Scott