• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello, New To The Board

Cigardude

Just found this board a couple a days ago. I have been looking and lurking, and like what I see. I have been smoking cigars for about 4 years and enjoy all brands and look forward to interacting with you guys (and Gals).

Welcome! Come on in and have a seat and fire one up. :D

Welcome C-dude....... wear your boots around here! :sign:

West of Baton Rouge eh? Port Allen? Grosse Tete? Livonia? Henderson? Breaux Bridge?

Last question..... Do you hunt ducks? :thumbs:

Allofus123, you know who I am and where I live. In fact for a final clue, you have Herfed at my house for 3 days in a row :D

ROFLMAO....... yes I do know who this is....Hi Lance :D
I had just figured it out when I was reading another post you made about your mancave....LOL!

Lance, look in the "cigar discussion" forum and find the thread "Check out this humidor". I put a link up to Martins photo's showing off his humidor talent. Maybe the boys would like to see how it looks when its filled. ;) :D

Welcome CigarDude....get out now while you still can! :0 These guys will do nothin' but get ya in trouble!!! LMAO!!!

If Kenny speaks highly of ya....I'm not sure if that's good er bad!!!! :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Kenny, great pics of my dor! I have some pics of it after being installed and stocked, I will try to get them online.

Thanks all for the Warm welcome!

If you insist....... :D

First, you can't go to Louisiana without visiting the swamp and drinking Bloody Mary's! :)

MVC-014S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-008S.JPG

Of course you can't go to Louisiana without eating some food! :thumbs:

MVC-016S.JPG

MVC-017S.JPG

There again, you can't go to Louisiana with hearing Cajun music and dancing like no one is watching...... :D

MVC-022S.JPG

MVC-030S.JPG

MVC-007S.JPG

Of course the best part about going to Louisiana is herfing with your friends! :) :thumbs:

MVC-025S.JPG

MVC-001S.JPG

MVC-026S.JPG