• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello to all

Welcome to CP! If you like the Red Dot Cohibas wait till you try a Cuban Cohiba :D Now that is a great smoke. :)

Howdy & welcome to CP there Catman. I'm a retired Army E-7/SFC and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here like we doooooooo..... :) :thumbs: :)

Welcome bro. There are several active duty, RelAD, and Retired vets here. I am an E-6 in the Coast Guard as is WrenchASE. Blair is some technical whiz in the Navy, and I believe Muley is just finishing up OCS in the Navy. Guido is in the Army and I think he is still overseas in the Gulf. I know Purobrat and I believe Allofus both served in the Navy. Paragod and Skydvnkd were both Marines and Stogie is retired Army. Who was the AirForce guy here? Then there is Bill who just retired from a career in Civil Service in the National Park Service I believe. I am probably missing some people too. So long story short, you are in good company.

Emo