• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello

Savage112

ubernoober
My name is Savage112 and I am a cigarbidaholic. It has been almost 2 weeks since my last bid, but every day I weaken.

After years of the occasional cigar smoking I discovered that companies would send cigars to me asking only money in return. Imagine my delight that I wouldn't have to drive 130 miles to buy a cigar that didn't taste like I picked it up in the yard. The only problem is the number of choices available now. I tried several 5packs from Cbid and found many I like, but I am always reading about different cigars here that I want to try in the future.

If you can exercise any amount of control I recommend cigarbid.com to anybody that would like to try a variety of cigars. I have found several I like and plan to purchase again as well as several that were just OK. I have tried over 40 different cigars in the past month and I love it. I am averaging less than $1.50 per cigar which is pretty good considering some of these smokes would cost me $5 to $9 bucks apiece if I went to the closest cigar shop.

I do plan on trying some of the more expensive brands after I get to know my tastes better, but for now I am liking several of the cheaper lines.

Indian Tabac
Perdomo 2
Sherpa
La Perla Habana

If any of you more knowledgeable folk would like to offer suggestions it would be appreciated.

Thank you for your support
Savage112

Welcome from MO. It is a long way between places in the Dakotas. I have been there a few times and it is wide open space. The people have always been hospitable and very nice. You will,if you choose get a variety of stuff try the newbie trade thread.

Welcome to CP savage.
If you want great deals on a wide variety of cigars go to the newbie trade thread on this site and read up on it(even better than cbid)....you'll be glad you did.

Welcome!!! I've been bitten by the cBid bug... The urge comes and goes... Unfortunately, most of the cigars I've seen come up for bid that I like are outragiously priced. Although you can pick up some deals on Montecristo's and Cohiba's if your careful...

Have fun on the boards - you'll enjoy yourself!!

welcome to cp there is alot of fun and knowledge to be had here. Great bunch of botl's on this site. Enjoy your stay

Howdy Savage and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida. I too am a Cbidaholic but over the past few years, I've learned to control the devil...... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Welcome to CP from NY. I haven't tried Cbid yet. Guess I'll have to take a look.

Back