• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello

smokering

Hi all, I forgot all about this place. I see a few familiar handles and names here so I don't feel like a total stranger. ;) Well I finally decided to register and post, some of you will recognize me from different boards. To keep it board related, I was wondering what anyone's opinion of aged Diplomatico #2s are, specifically if you think their strength intensifies as they age. I am getting some in from May of 98 and wanted some opinions.

Hey Lance! Diplo #2's can only get better. I prefer the lighter wrappered ones I have had. They were older! LMAO '98s should be almost ready, give 'em another year and they will be even better. Welcome to the board bro, pull up a seat and get in a pass!

Good to see you over here! Welcome to the board....... :)

I recently picked-up a couple boxes(LQME) and they are the best Diplo's I've EVER had!!

The wrappers are almost Oscuro in color...dripping with oil and they are like smoking a Dark Chocolate bar with heavy espresso notes!!

FANTASTIC!!!
:)

Hiya Smokering and welcome. Pull up a chair and fire up! Lots going on around here....just a small war so keep your head down! ;)

I have a  98 Dip #2 that's resting. I just havn't been able to force myself to smoke it....as bad as I want to. Always seem to be the problem when you only have one......   :(      

Welcome again....... Kenny