• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help Interpreting Box Codes

interleukin2

Hello:
Can anyone decipher this:
UACCDDE

Bolivar Box
Anyone heard of this code? Year?

I wanted to compare with what I got.
Thnaks

Not an ISOM expert by any means, but a Google Search turned up this Bolivar Box Code: URO - AGO07

The box code you listed does not appear to be in the same format. Not saying your box is fake, but if the format does mean anything, a closer look may be warranted.

I edited this post to remove a link to the box referenced. I don't know if the link would violate the "Sources" rule or not. If I can get a ruling to post it I will, or you can PM me and I will send it to you that way.

This is information that is easily obtainable on the internet with a simple search. Here is a linky that's proven useful to me. I could be wrong but the way I interpret it is that this box code is from 04/99 from the Camajuani factory in Villa Clara.

Thank you both nobius and amateuraficionado:
I also got 04/99 Camajuani it looks to me they reversed the order something I figure would not be totally unexpected during the transition period of codes in the late 90's, The reason I asked is because all the letters were on the same line and not one group on top of the other as I would have expected, I think its interesting.
Thank you guys again !!

Thank you both nobius and amateuraficionado:
I also got 04/99 Camajuani it looks to me they reversed the order something I figure would not be totally unexpected during the transition period of codes in the late 90's, The reason I asked is because all the letters were on the same line and not one group on top of the other as I would have expected, I think its interesting.
Thank you guys again !!

Codes like yours were made pre-2000ish. Not uncommon.