• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me choose

Get in, Strap in, STFU and Don't Touch Nothin!
I was kind of skeptical about posting this, even though I had planned on it, because I know that CigarDins just posted a similar topic and I seen the generous offer put out to him and I don't want it to look like I'm looking for the same gesture. I'm not at all. But like the big Sarge I'm about to pull out of Iraq soon. Because I am very new at this and still learning how to look up good information on different cigars, I thought I would ask for ya'lls fine help in choosing which one out of my small stash will be my last day, going home smoke.

This is the list of what I have:
1 - 5 Vegas Classic Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - 5 Vegas Miami Toro (6" x 48)
1 - 601 Serie Green Oscuro Tronco (5" x 52)
1 - Adan Y Eva Belicoso (5 1/2" x 52)Smoked it :D
1 - Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story (4 1/2" x 49)
1 - CI Legends by Don Pepin Garcia (5.75" x 54)
1 - Cuba Libre Magnum (5.5" x 55)
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6" x 50)
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (5" x 50)
1 - El Mejor Emerald Robusto (5.5" x 50)
2 - Graycliff 1666 Robusto (5.25" x 50)
1 - Gurkha Double Maduro Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Fuerte Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Legend Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Master Select Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Sherpa Toro (6" x 50)
1 - Gurkha EL Enigma Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - H. Upmann 1844 Super Fuerte (5" x 55)
1 - Man O’ War Robusto (5.5" x 50)
1 - Oliva Serie O Torpedo Sungrown (6 1/2" x 52)
1 - Padilla Habano Torpedo (6.25" x 52)
1 - Padilla Obsidian Torpedo (6" x 54)
1 - Rocky Patel Double Maduro Toro (6.5" x 52)
1 - Rocky Patel Fusion Churchill (7" x 48)
1 - Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Toro (6 1/2" x 52)
1 - Saint Luis Rey Reserva Especial Churchill Natural (7" x 52)
1 - Montecristo Vintage '93 Club Cabinet No. 10Smoked it and LOVED it :D

But that is what I have over here to choose from guys so any guidance is welcome. :thumbs:

edited: corrections because I'm a cherry :p

I was kind of skeptical about posting this, even though I had planned on it, because I know that CigarDins just posted a similar topic and I seen the generous offer put out to him and I don't want it to look like I'm looking for the same gesture. I'm not at all. But like the big Sarge I'm about to pull out of Iraq soon. Because I am very new at this and still learning how to look up good information on different cigars, I thought I would ask for ya'lls fine help in choosing which one out of my small stash will be my last day, going home smoke.

This is the list of what I have:
1 - 5 Vegas Classic Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - 5 Vegas Miami Toro (6" x 48)
1 - 601 Serie Green Oscuro Tronco (5" x 52)
1 - Adan Y Eva Belicoso (5 1/2" x 52)
1 - Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story (4 1/2" x 49)
1 - CI Legends by Don Pepin Garcia (5.75" x 54)
1 - Cuba Libre Magnum (5.5" x 55)
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6" x 50)
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (5" x 50)
1 - El Mejor Emerald Robusto (5.5" x 50)
2 - Graycliff 1666 Robusto (5.25" x 50)
1 - Gurkha Double Maduro Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Fuerte Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Legend Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Master Select Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Sherpa Toro (6" x 50)
1 - Gurkha EL Enigma Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - H. Upmann 1844 Maduro Robusto (5" x 54)
1 - Man O’ War Robusto (5.5" x 50)
1 - Oliva Serie O Torpedo Sungrown (6 1/2" x 52)
1 - Padilla Habano Torpedo (6.25" x 52)
1 - Padilla Obsidian Torpedo (6" x 54)
1 - Rocky Patel Double Maduro Toro (6.5" x 52)
1 - Rocky Patel Fusion Churchill (7" x 48)
1 - Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Toro (6 1/2" x 52)
1 - Saint Luis Rey Reserva Especial Churchill Natural (7" x 52)

1 - Montecristo No. 10--This one I'm still trying to find for sure.

But that is what I have over here to choose from guys so any guidance is welcome. :thumbs:

edited: spelling errors

First of all, let me thank you for protecting us here at home and for your hard work :thumbs:
Of those highlighted, they are full bodied smokes so you can really take it all in, enjoy your friends around you, and maybe, just for a little while, have a bit of peace that night.
My .02

Dave

probably my favorite one on the list is the Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Toro (6 1/2" x 52). If you haven't tried one before it is really a great smoke. Smoke.... full flavored smoke that you can really relax with.

Shit if i trusted the APO to APO mail system here in country I would send you one of the Sopranos that I have.

I think I plan on smoking a lot these last couple weeks. Then in Kuwait it will be non stop... hahaha

Thank you for your service to our country. I would definitely go with the Rocky Patel as well.

probably my favorite one on the list is the Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Toro (6 1/2" x 52). If you haven't tried one before it is really a great smoke. Smoke.... full flavored smoke that you can really relax with.

Shit if i trusted the APO to APO mail system here in country I would send you one of the Sopranos that I have.

I think I plan on smoking a lot these last couple weeks. Then in Kuwait it will be non stop... hahaha

Non-stop meaning at night? I was there in AUG and it was 140+ during the day, so I stayed in the tents and slept lol

Non-stop meaning at night? I was there in AUG and it was 140+ during the day, so I stayed in the tents and slept lol

CigarDins and I are pulling out of here within a few weeks of each other and right now in Iraq the temp is actually tolerable to smoke during the day. It's cooling down and the winds aren't as bad. It's getting to the point where I would say it's cool at night. Give it another month and it being Kuwait, I'd say you could smoke anytime during the day. Although I would still avoid the hours between 1100-1300 due to direct sunlight and chow ;)

Dave I appreciate the heads up. Just from the looks of all of them I kind of choose in my mind the RP Olde World Reserve but I know that looks can be deceiving so I thought it best to ask the group.

Sarge I appreciate the offer but understand APO to APO. I've done it a couple of times. Most the times it works and some of the times it doesn't. So it's a crap shoot. But when I get back to the states I'm going to get me a couple of Soprano's as I am looking forward to trying them. :thumbs:

Joe

Well dont worry, when you get back home I will send you some. Just let me know when.

I appreciate that Big Sarge. I think I'll just have to take you up on that ;) :D