• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me on this ISOM RYJ

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
I got this Romeo Y Julieta from a friend the other day (who doesn't know much about cigars), can anyone tell me anything about this gar? the band reads:

Romeo Y Julieta
Rodriguez
Arguelles
YC
Habana

Here's a link to the pic (can't do dynamic tags, sorry)

Here

What do you think guys? ???

If ya give the dimensions, ya might get more help..... (length & ring size)

coventrycat86 said:
If ya give the dimensions, ya might get more help..... (length & ring size)
[snapback]153317[/snapback]​

Typical bully behavior... :angry2:

;) MMM

Yeah, where's my fan club (the poker boys) ??? Steve's probably still tryin' to figure out how to use that "search" function to find all my bully threads.

CC deserves to give me hell on that one, :) . Sorry for not thinking. My ruler reads 4.5, and I'm not sure on figuring out the ring size, but it's pretty darn small. This is a small cigar. Honestly I'm figuring a Petit Corona, but the ring size is the only thing that leaves me wondering. It came wrapped in a white paper, if that helps at all. Thanks for the help so far.

Well, I've never heard of RyJ's wrapped in "white paper" like Fonsecas are so I dunno what that's all about.

RyJ makes three cigars that are 4 5/8 x 40
Romeo #3 (machine made cigars packaged in A/T's) A/T = Aluminum Tube
Regalias de Londres (machine made)
Tres Petit Coronas (hand made)

They also have one that is 4 5/8 x 35
Panetelas (machine made)

So ya gotta tell us what the ring size is.

I kinda doubt it's a Tres Petit Corona since they've been discontinued and I have not seen them for sale anywhere.

So odds are what you've got is a $3.00 machine made cigar.

coventrycat86 said:
Yeah, where's my fan club (the poker boys) ??? Steve's probably still tryin' to figure out how to use that "search" function to find all my bully threads.
[snapback]153320[/snapback]​

<ffffllliiiiiiccccckkkk>

(That was the sound of me flicking CC's ear from behind...)

(Now I'm just waiting to see his reaction when he turns around and sees it's me...)

(Heh heh...)

(Gonna be good, I just know it...)

(Bully's hate to be bullied, ya know....)

CC, I luv ya man! ;)

stevehawk said:
coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]153320[/snapback]​

<ffffllliiiiiiccccckkkk>

(That was the sound of me flicking CC's ear from behind...)

(Now I'm just waiting to see his reaction when he turns around and sees it's me...)

(Heh heh...)

(Gonna be good, I just know it...)

(Bully's hate to be bullied, ya know....)

CC, I luv ya man! ;)
[snapback]153398[/snapback]​

??? ??? :rolleyes: ??? ???

The ring size is 40 (just checked it at the tinderbox, thanks eric) and it's 4.5.

Any idea?

Then smoke it ;)

Personally I really don't like RyJ's so if once you get done smoking it and you say "This kinda sucked" don't let that experience lead you to write off all Havanas, try others ;)

CC, you should speak at high school graduations, because that's some damn good advice! Thanks guys. :thumbs:

KayakinBoy said:
CC, you should speak at high school graduations, because that's some damn good advice! Thanks guys. :thumbs:
[snapback]153631[/snapback]​

What, and tell them they all should take up cigar smoking and drinking?

You tryin' to get me shot or sumptin'? :D

Well, I'm not use to looking at something that small. It's rumored my father was part elephant j/k. :)

YOU PERV! :p