• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me pick my Birthday smoke...

fegbri

fegbri
So Monday is my B-day and want to smoke something special... Here are my choices:

Opus X-XXX (have 2)
Opus X Super Beli
Punch DC 2000 (have 2)
PSD4 2007
PLPC 2007

Keep in mind I have NEVER tried a CC or Opus X...

Let me know what you would suggest.
Thanks for your opinion!

Brian

smoke the super Beli...you only have one, and it's a special day...indulge my friend, that's what nice smokes are for!

If you want to try a CC, go with the punch. 8yrs on a punch would be tasty. IMO I think the psd needs at least a couple years and I'm not a real fan of the plpc's but that's just me. For a NC, go with the XXX but on a full stomach. ;) That way you still have 1 left.

I think you should have the PSD4. Either way, happy Bday.

smoke the super Beli...you only have one, and it's a special day...indulge my friend, that's what nice smokes are for!

I've gotta go with Jake on this one. It's your special day, so quit yer' whinin' and smoke the damn thing. :sign:

I'd urge the punch along with Bookers single batch...Happy birthday!

Touchemuo aka Paul

I wish! I don't want to deplete my entire supply of super cigars!

If you can't smoke it on your birthday...when will you?? After all...it's just a cigar. If you can't bring yourself to smoke it once a year, for a special occasion, on your special day...you'll never smoke it.

Opus's are always locatable... u just have to know where to look.

I think you should be happy because you actually have a choice. Smoke every cigar you can get and somewhere in the future you'll know what is the best for you.

All good advise and very true!! I'll probably indulge in at least 3 of these during my B-day and Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks guys!

Smoke'm all! LOL Let us know how that Punch tastes. Enjoy your birthday! BTW nice avatar

Thanks! Had my first Opus yesterday, and WOW! Know I know what the hype is about.