• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

help updating profile

Ben23

Reaction score
Need a little help updating my profile. I've been told I dont have enough information on here (address etc.). I'm thinking about getting envolved in a newbie cigar pass, but I cant figure out how to get this thing updated. I'm sure its right in front of me, but I cant find it.

Click on "My Controls" at the top right of the page, then on "Edit Profile Information" and/or "Edit Personal Portal Information".

I put my address, likes, wishlist, etc. in the "Interests" section of the profile. I assume that's what we're supposed to do. :)

---John Holmes...

Don't feel you have to tell your whole life story in your "profile," don't put in any information you're uncomfortable with laying out there for the world to see and pop up on google searches.

I don't think people should be pressured into revealing a whole lot of personal information just to satisfy other's curiosities.

The profile option is on the left side under the menu bar. Don't forget to click on "My Controls" at the top right of the page first.