• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help with rare Fuente cigar pedigree (again)

moki

el Presidente
I've added a few more cigars to the Rare Fuentes web site, and fleshed it out with some updated information for the cigars that were already there. I still need a little help, though. I'm trying to include information about each cigar, where it came from, and the exact "official" size of the cigar. You can see the site in "under construction" form here:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/rare_cigars/

For some, I'm not entirely sure what the pedigree is, despite having the cigars myself. If any knowledgeable folks out there can help out with these, I'd appreciate it:

Opus X Hummer -- when/how were these given out/sold?

Untold Story Cameroon -- which CFCs were these given away at?

Don Carlos Lancero -- when/how were these given out/sold?

Thanks in advance for any information on these questions; I'm trying to make the web site as accurate as possible.

If any of the information is not accurate, please let me know, I'm eager to correct it.

/andrew

moki, I believe the UTS cameroons were 2000 CFC, but could be off a year. I think the Don Carlos lanceros debuted before they were sold during the CFC auction at CF in 2002. I think they were in the Carlito $50 packs that were auctioned. No idea on the Hummer.

moki said:
I've added a few more cigars to the Rare Fuentes web site, and fleshed it out with some updated information for the cigars that were already there. I still need a little help, though. I'm trying to include information about each cigar, where it came from, and the exact "official" size of the cigar. You can see the site in "under construction" form here:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/rare_cigars/

For some, I'm not entirely sure what the pedigree is, despite having the cigars myself. If any knowledgeable folks out there can help out with these, I'd appreciate it:

Opus X Hummer -- when/how were these given out/sold?

Untold Story Cameroon -- which CFCs were these given away at?

Don Carlos Lancero -- when/how were these given out/sold?

Thanks in advance for any information on these questions; I'm trying to make the web site as accurate as possible.

If any of the information is not accurate, please let me know, I'm eager to correct it.

/andrew
Try asking over at Cigardivan.com. The board isn't very active anymore, but a lot of people still lurk. They seem to know a lot!

Emo

Thanks for the info Matt -- how certain are you of it?

LOL! Well, considering I could be off a year on the UTS, not real certain! LMAO!! I do know that the Don Carlos lancero was in the $50 packs sold at a CFCF auction a couple of years ago though.

Matt R said:
LOL! Well, considering I could be off a year on the UTS, not real certain! LMAO!! I do know that the Don Carlos lancero was in the $50 packs sold at a CFCF auction a couple of years ago though.
Do you know how many were in each pack?

Thanks to everyone for your help! The site has been updated with the proper information. If you find anything in there that is inaccurate, please let me know.