• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

help

bigsmoke

could someone PM me, preferably a CP veteran. i usually enjoy dominican, or NC rolled sticks. but maybe i could use a change ;). advice?? thanks a box.

Read this forum, there are plenty of good reviews, and discussions going on about a variety of ISOMs. If you read every thread, it might take you a couple weeks, but you would know where to start.

Personally I would start with a petit corona sized cigar, as they don't need as much aging (I have read they also age very well) so you can smoke them right out of the box.

I would co-sign that. Petite coronas or smaller ring gauged cigars of ten times disply the real magic of cuban cigars.

hey guys thanks for the replies, i think i may heed the advice. my main size is usually robusto, but i am just getting my feet wet with ISOMs. i like the corona size for a quick smoke, so that should do just fine. i really like the AF Hemingway Short Story, is there anything southern that is close to that size?