• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HELP!

Dickson

"I am done - pay the bills and get me a cigar."
:blush: I am in pass of his book. I just received a letter telling me that someone had emailed me because it was time to send it to the next person. Now, I hadn't a clue I was in this pass and I was wondering where the book came from. I'm looking like a real asshole here. If anybody has any idea.....Please!!!!!

??? I'm sure whoever sent you the letter and email could clear things up for you.

I never received the email......CW?????

Just ask the person who sent you the letter. :cool:

Yeah, I gotta say, this really makes no sense at all. Just ask the person who sent you the letter and/or email.

Ah, you're a nice guy, but lay off the dope son.

preembargo thank you so much, all is well again. I just received the letter and was hoping for the assistance of a BOTL.

As for the wise guys...... :cool:

Rob,

Haven't had a drink or a drug in 20 years....That could explain it. :D

preembargo thank you so much, all is well again. I just received the letter and was hoping for the assistance of a BOTL.

As for the wise guys...... :cool:

Rob,

Haven't had a drink or a drug in 20 years....That could explain it. :D

Glad to help you get your pass back on track.

Now with the good comes the bad.

Dickson, I'm surprised that you would forget that you were in a pass. I know you've got things going on but didn't it ring a bell when a coveted book like that showed up at your door?

I've never been in pass on another board but I'm sure the basics are universal. If you join a pass, keep up with its progress and if life gets in the way, notify the pass host so he can decide whether to place you somewhere else in the order.

You're absolutely correct. There is no excuse. :(