• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HELP

Phil

I need to get a pass out to PB and I got my pop to bring it back, I have tried to PM phishy but he isnt responding and if this is to go out today then I need it now.

Please help me get PB's addy asap guys, PM me with it.

Thanks

Phil

It was in my pop's hands to go to the PO today, I called him and had him come back with it since you said to send it to PB not you. Now it is BACK on the way to the PO with PB's addy on it.

SHEEEEEESH!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Phil

I got PB's addy. It's:

63 Ridge Road Chaplin, CT 06235

He moved in with me for a week or two. :sign:

CC> Bro you better be carefull what you say in that regaurd, I am not working, so you my need to get that extra room ready pretty soon.

And weren't you the guy with the awesome Bar in your house? :thumbs:

Yeeeeehaw

*hangs head*

Yes yes... my fault. Actually, it's PHIL'S fault!!! He took too long! Blame him! :D

Kidding.

Just wanted to make sure it would be in my hands at some point this weekend. Thanks for accomodating Phil. You da man. :thumbs:

do we have a DC# yet, is it moving, where is it......

Just want to be sure I am HOME to recieve it when they try to deliver :D

vewyphishy said:
Just wanted to make sure it would be in my hands at some point this weekend. Thanks for accomodating Phil. You da man. :thumbs:
No problem bro!

PB DC # as follows and yes it IS insured so you will have to sign.

0302 2940 0002 0615 4369

CC> Bro you better be carefull what you say in that regaurd, I am not working, so you my need to get that extra room ready pretty soon.

And weren't you the guy with the awesome Bar in your house?

Yeeeeehaw

LMAO @ PB!!

Oh yeah, the bar's still there and those bottles are ready to be killed anytime you're up for the task ;) There are even a couple of new ones thanks to Toaster gettin me hooked on the pricey Cognacs. I don't know if I can ever forgive him for that :D

coventrycat86 said:
There are even a couple of new ones thanks to Toaster gettin me hooked on the pricey Cognacs. I don't know if I can ever forgive him for that :D
It stings the wallet a bit more but IMO you really get what you pay for when it comes to cognac.