Hemi down! :(

{tpc}

Professional Poker Tournament Loser
Sorry to hear Gary, get better soon!

If the airbags popped in the dash...it might just be totaled. :(

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on, Hopp Schweiz
Sorry to hear about the wreck Gary. Hope you heal up well.

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Well hell Gary, I'm glad to hear you're okay. I can arrange for Yeahthatsme to come over and massage your "sore parts" until you get back to 100%! :p

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that Gary. I hope everything's ok. Like Anthony said, the vehicle is replaceable.

Wolfie

Alien
Blast! Glad you're okay, though. Take it easy. I've been there, it's a pain (that's not a poor attempt at word play)

punk_lawyer

Habeas Punkus
That sucks. Good luck on the healing end of things. (My business cards are in the mail...lol).

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
Sorry to hear about that dude...get better soon. Stay home and smoke more good sticks.

LouieD

Is that a PSD4 you're holding?
Gary, sorry to hear about the accident. I hope that all is ok with you.

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a brave U.S. Marine
Gary, I'm sorry the car got trashed and I hope you are all right and things go forward for the better from here.

....do I have to say it?

stogieman

" Herf King "
Gary, it sucks to hear that the Hemi was involved in an accident. I hope you heal back to 100%, you can always fix and / or replace the vehicle. I rolled my brand new 2009 Jeep Liberty last week and thank god I walked away scratch free. Smoke your best now...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

ggiese

You gotta look at the bright side - turn this problem into an opportunity...

You REALLY didn't want to own Mopar, right? I mean - it must have been an awfully desperate act that brought you to that decision point.

Now would be a good time to look at something at tad more fitting of your station in life. With the "cash for clunkers" program, perhaps is the time to take a big step up - Maybe a Yugo???