• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hemingway Short Story

lilgirl

hello...i'm quite new here....i'm looking for a box of Hemingway Short Stories but haven't had any luck on the web....was hoping maybe someone could give me a guide in the right direction...wasn't sure where to post this but hopefully i hit the right spot :)

Ayuh, just take a left at the next light, then a quick right and the place is half a block down in the old church.
NA :sign:

Do you wanna pay what they are worth or what they are going for?

MSRP is $4.15 each or $103.75 per box of 25... plus tax.

Bonita Smoke Shop Has them for $175 a box which equates to about $7.00 each. Really not too bad of a price if you consider you're going to pay that much or more at most places anyway.

Guys be nice to the new guy, lets give him some information, if we are not going to give him the right information then do not harrase him. Heminway smoked Cuban cigars, and none other than Partagas, wich is one of the oldest Cuban Brand created in 1827. So if you want to try a good Cigar, the Hernest Heminway really did enjoy try partagas. Here is a link whee you can buy then.

http://cubanfinestcigars.tripod.com

Prices are high, if compared to US, and South American Brand, but for Cuban Cigars the prices are relatibilly low.

This is a new site a friend of mine opened in Canada.

Enjoy it.

Qbankid, the question was being asked about a specific cigar, an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story. All the info given was correct and reliable. AS far as your friend operating the site out of Canada, the prices are well above what other suppliers can supply and more in line with UK prices. Besides that I would be VERY Suspect that the cigars advertised were even true Havana cigars. As matter of fact I would personally never buy any cigars no matter what from someone who advertises Bolivar Gold Medals on their site for $265 a box. These have not been made in years and years and command a premium of over $200 a piece, not a box. So, to everyone reading this:

BUYER BEWARE

Nice catch Matt.... :thumbs:

A bit obvious but I'm sure they'll sell thier share to uninformed people.

^

To the Top!

Damn!!! The HDM LE Particulars are $199 for a box 25!!!! Wooohooooo!!!! Thats under $8 a stick. Sign me up for 10 boxes!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!! :D :p :D

Qbankid...have your friend send me a freebie box of those HDM LE P's...and me and the boys here will check them out. :D

Ed, Holts has Short Storys for that price. You can back order them on their website.

I missed the HdM EL Part. price. That's especially interesting since they don't come in a box 25. LMAO

I was at a store last night and they wanted $11.99 each for these little things. I thought that was a bit high even for Washington State. Ended up getting a couple Punch Pita Corojos that looked really nice.

BF you know buying cigars here in Washington can definately bad to your pocketbook ??? Especially on Fuentes :0

BenjieV :D

Back