• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hemmingway Maduro's...

Sugg Ret. Our Price
$37.50 $49.95

haha! what!?

I was a bit surprised to see people bitching about 2 dollars over MSRP. I thought it was a pretty good deal. Can we get anymore elitist?

NOTE - most of us can't get hemmingway maduro's. If you have a source that sells for strictly MSRP great! FUCKING SHARE IT

I was a bit surprised to see people bitching about 2 dollars over MSRP. I thought it was a pretty good deal. Can we get anymore elitist?

NOTE - most of us can't get hemmingway maduro's. If you have a source that sells for strictly MSRP great! FUCKING SHARE IT

Uh settle down bro.

I was stating a fact so that no one looked at your thread thinking they were selling them at MSRP. We look out for one another, that was what I was doing here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Watch your language!

I apologize for the vulgarities.

I simply desired to share a source that offered a hard to find stick.

People claim to watch out for each other, but is 2 dollars over MSRP really an exorbitant price tag?

I will refrain from posting any sources from now on if the price is anything over MSRP.

Maybe its late at night and i've confused myself, but what happened here? They are selling the box of 10 Masterpeice Maduros for $134.95. From the sticky thread of opus and such it states the following: Masterpiece (N/M)..........9.00 x 52........$13.50 / $135.00 (10). So now how was what he posted a bad deal? And the WOAMS are under MSRP. Did i miss something here?

If you have a source that sells for strictly MSRP great! FUCKING SHARE IT

Why? Are you another one that has to have it NOW?

CP has lots of those kinds of people stop by for a short visit... ;)

People claim to watch out for each other, but is 2 dollars over MSRP really an exorbitant price tag?

I will refrain from posting any sources from now on if the price is anything over MSRP.

Thank you.

No, $2 is not bad at all.

Thank you.

No, $2 is not bad at all.

I absolutely do not think that $2 over MSRP is too much. I was simply stating a fact for all the members on the board. I actually thought that MSRP on these was $9.25 before looking them up (for some reason I thought bc/ they were only released a few times a year, they would get a higher price tag). I wanted to inform those that saw the link what MSRP was. I was glad to get them for $7.25, I would have minded paying $9.25 - but I would have paid anyways. My point is, you blew what I said out of proportion...there was no harm in your post or my post, we both simply stated facts! :)

Btw...my B&M is where you find these for MSRP :laugh: :sign:

everyone has to keep in mind MSRP does NOT include any type of state tobacco tax.

Xerais is in Ohio which has a substantial amount of tax of its own. I think his post was very well intentioned and he should face not criticism because he had no profit motive behind the post. These are hard to find cigars and I cannot think of a Cincinnati, Ohio store that would sell them very much cheaper (considering taxes).

Carry on Xerais, post what you want and let people make their own decisions about what is worth it for them. :thumbs: