• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here we go Baltimore, Here we go!

seadub

advertise here
In just about an hour or so I'll be watching (on the 50" HD Plasma) the Orioles take out the yankees, thus putting the Red Sox into the playoffs once again!

LET'S GO ORIOLES, LET'S GO!!!

(and if any yanks fans want to throw down a fiver on this one... just speak up)

I thought you were talking about the Ravens! :laugh: But I'm OK with your scenario as well. :thumbs:

5-3 bottom of the 5th.

Go YANKS!

Bettin' against the Yanks on the last game in the House that Ruth Built. Ya shoulda known.

7-3 YANKS!

Bettin' against the Yanks on the last game in the House that Ruth Built. Ya shoulda known.

7-3 YANKS!

Well, actually... the yanks suck and still aren't going to make it to the playoffs again. (Meanwhile look at Torre with the Dodgers).

The Red Sox will still make into the playoffs, just not last night. It was a 5er (10er) well-spent for me.

Seadub what do you mean again, this is the first time in the last 13yrs we dont make the playoffs
Boston has 7 games to play and you never know they could loss all 7 while the yanks win their last 6

Seadub what do you mean again, this is the first time in the last 13yrs we dont make the playoffs
Boston has 7 games to play and you never know they could loss all 7 while the yanks win their last 6

I guess I do stand corrected. You're right.

And you never know about these last seven games... I mean, anything can happen... kind of like the greatest upset in the history of all sports when the Red Sox made an improbable comeback from a 3-0 games deficit to win the AL Championship 4 games to 3 against the yanks a few years ago... You're right anything can happen. :thumbs:

I guess I do stand corrected. You're right.

And you never know about these last seven games... I mean, anything can happen... kind of like the greatest upset in the history of all sports when the Red Sox made an improbable comeback from a 3-0 games deficit to win the AL Championship 4 games to 3 against the yanks a few years ago... You're right anything can happen. :thumbs:

Right on Chris. That was a great moment when the Sox came back in that series down 3-0. That has still got to be going through the minds of Yankee fans. You maybe on the west coast but your still a Sox fan. :thumbs:

Got a few of seadub's favorites in the mail for my winning bet. I must say, the man has good taste. Thanks!

Got a few of seadub's favorites in the mail for my winning bet. I must say, the man has good taste. Thanks!

For you... anytime. Congrats on winning the bet :thumbs:

And seeing how the yanks have the rest of the season off... maybe all that r & r will help them for next season. The yanks are going to be living in the Torre curse for sometime, I think :sign: