• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here's a contest hint...

jgohlke

My other hobby
Reaction score
Actually, I cleaned up puke twice this morning...the curious part is that it was the same puke!

I wouldn't be surprised if my dog did that, too. There's been one occasion where I had to clean up cat puke...after the dog puked it up.

Congratulations is in order I hope! Let me be the first to offer a cigar up in the honor of a new life.

-E

PetersCreek is closest....

Emo - Hey I'm like almost 50 dude! Thinking of chasing around after a 3 year old is about enough to give me a heart attack! I'm thinking my kid days are gone...looking forward to grandkids though...I hear you have one on the way...Congrats! If I could only give one piece of advice on parenting, it would be "Don't have girls!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man 50 ain't old! :( Joe you still can add to the family, LOL.

If the contest was to see who's dog repeats this behavior first, I would have almost won. :laugh: We've had strange mushrooms growing in our backyard, normally I rip them out before the dog gets to them but not today. Chased him away from some, but he must've gotten a taste because sure enough they came back out the entrance (thankfully outside!) I then had to chase him away from the puke...dogs are something else, but the big oaf is my pal for life, so I forgive him. ;)

Edit: This thread wasn't so bad...but the video grateful1 posted almost made me puke! Yeeeech!