• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

here's the next humi going to another fine BOTL here.

Humidor Minister

This Humi is also for another BOTL here. It's made from Shedua, Tiger Maple, Burl Walnut, Bloodwood and Spanish Cedar. The hinges are Shedua as well. I'm guessing it to be a 150 ct. It weighs in at 17 lbs. Please enjoy my friends.
359943513.jpg

359943498.jpg

359943492.jpg

359294952.jpg

358415206.jpg

358415028.jpg

Just gorgeous man! Very very solid work!

Don

Another amazing piece of work! You have a great talent for making humi's.

Your craftsmanship is amazing. :thumbs:

Have you made any cabinet humidors yet? Ever considered peltier cooled cabinet humidors? I'm guessing you'd have quite an audience for those here and on other cigar boards. I know I'd be burning up your PM's. :whistling:

and how do you I get one of these? :laugh: :love: :love:

Beautiful work!

Thank you guys so much. Your kind compliments are motivating. I can build a cabinet. I haven't yet but I've built a few kitchens so I'm tooled up for it.

What's funny is, last night I was a little tired but then I thought, "If I go to the shop and get to work, I can have a cigar :D " I ended up working until midnight. :thumbs:

Very nice. Can you swing over and give me some instructions, LOL.

Beautiful work as always! When I land a job I'll be contacting you for a cabinet, or a desktop, or an ashtray, or maybe all of the above!