• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf In DFW?

FullMoonFrenzy

I am in the mood for a mini herf, meet and greet! Anyone wanna meet me at Grapevine Cigar Shop or Town&Country on 14th. Love to have company, let me know back....Full Moon Frenzy :D

Howdy neighbor. I can't do it tonite and headed out to San Antonio to go paint my folks house tomorrow. Back next week though and would love to herf. :)

All depends on your location. Grapevine Cigar or Arlington Cigar (same family) are fine choices. I'm in Haltom so it's 6 for one and half a dozen for the other. PM sent your way for particulars.

Mark

You better watch out for Horse, he'll have you singing 4 part harmony before you know it. ;) :D :sign:

*EDIT*

You'll find this to be a great group with lots of friendly people. :thumbs:

Well I just saw this :(

I'm in Arlington, and go to Arlington Cigar- I know Paul, Kenny, Harlee- all the guys.

Keep me posted- Be glad to meet up with you boys. Also, have recently been to the new Gaylord Texan in Grapevine in their media cigar room.... Pretty nice, small but still nice :)

:thumbs: Toaster

Toaster come meet us at Gvine, love Arlington store but not "in" flavor there. We probably know each other as I have been a member till my seperation in Feb. FMF