• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HERF TIME! Chicago Area BOTL and SOTL

Putz Mulligan

shhhhhh, cigar learning in process!
The good news is I will be in Chicago. :D

The bad news is that it's only for one night! :(

I will be in Chicago to see the Giants play the Cubs at Wrigley Field and I have the pleasure of attending the game with my good friend Claudio (sack). :thumbs: After the game I was hoping we could all perhaps get together for dinner and cigars or even just cigars.

Looking forward to meeting many of you if Wilkey hasn't killed you during the "crawl" you did last night! :sign:

Charlie

I'm sure some the guys will answer the call Charlie, it takes a bit of prodding. We were all over the place with Wilkey last night, i'm sure some of the guys are still wallking. The herf turned into a cigar store crawl. :thumbs:

Im a cple blocks from Wrigleyville.

Friday 11th works for me I get off when the game is probably ending.

Let me know if you guys want to meet for some cocktails in Wrigleyville and head over to Blue Havana for a cigar.

I am down with getting together to smoke a couple. Let me know some more details.

Alex, I don't foresee any issues with that scenario. Kristen, Claudio or Alex can fill you in on the details as we get closer as I don't know Chicago like you all do.

Just a thought.........anyone up for the Green Mill later in the evening? :whistling:

Let me know if you guys want to meet for some cocktails in Wrigleyville and head over to Blue Havana for a cigar.
Where do you want to get together for a couple in Wrigleyville Alex?

Cochise, where are you man, you haven't attended any events in a while. PM sent.

I would say Goose Island for some tasty beers. Or Uberstein for some German Beirs!

I would say Goose Island for some tasty beers. Or Uberstein for some German Beirs!
Uberstein sounds good to me, but i'll leave it to the group to decide. :D

Unfortunately I will be out of town for this...I'm kinda pissed too since I have been out of the loop (cigars and CP) for a few months now, and meeting up would have been nice. Anyways hope ya'll have a great time and enjoy!

If there's room for one more... ??? I'm definitely in!

Is there seating in Blue Havana and which one are you planning on going to??

Limited area at Blue Havana. Hopefullt their little side room is open. We might be able to sit there.

Beers at Uberstein. Than Blue Havana for a smoke.

Time TBD. I will leave that up the the Cubbie fans.. :sign:

Pfftt..not for you!
Are you going to drive into the city? Or Metra it in?

Ohhh you can't stop me now Alex...I'm a full blown addict. :whistling:
I plan on driving I guess...hopefully I can get a parking pass from Tim who lives in 1030 N State...he probably has work that night...then I wouldn't mind taking a $10 cab ride to Wrigleyville.

By the way...Urbstein over Goose Island? Wow, and I thought I knew you!

I don't know what time either...let's let the Sox fan decide...even though he is gonna be on enemy's territory

Count me and friend of mine in for this HERF. Blue Havana is my stomping grounds and my friend is in town from the Corps.

BTW, parking is free at Blue Havana. Just park in the DunkinDonuts lot on the corner of Belmont and Clark. They own the lot.

Count me and friend of mine in for this HERF. Blue Havana is my stomping grounds and my friend is in town from the Corps.

BTW, parking is free at Blue Havana. Just park in the DunkinDonuts lot on the corner of Belmont and Clark. They own the lot.

Hmmm. I have heard that tune before!
Sack was wondering if you would show up!!

Pfftt..not for you!
Are you going to drive into the city? Or Metra it in?

Ohhh you can't stop me now Alex...I'm a full blown addict. :whistling:
I plan on driving I guess...hopefully I can get a parking pass from Tim who lives in 1030 N State...he probably has work that night...then I wouldn't mind taking a $10 cab ride to Wrigleyville.

By the way...Urbstein over Goose Island? Wow, and I thought I knew you!

I don't know what time either...let's let the Sox fan decide...even though he is gonna be on enemy's territory

I would prefer Goose Island..But Sack likes the German Biers!

Hmmm. I have heard that tune before!
Sack was wondering if you would show up!!

I would prefer Goose Island..But Sack likes the German Biers!
JG pm'ed me and said that he's bringing a friend whose deploying to Iraq, so i believe he will be showing up Alex, as far as the beer, i was stationed in Germany for three years so i have a soft spot in my heart for their beer, but i'm sure i'll be disappointed with German-American beer. Whatever the group want's to do, i'm in! :thumbs: