• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herfin' with The Master

JimK

Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of meeting Harris for a smoke or ten at one of our cigar-friendly establishments in Sarasota. Harris laid some crazy sticks on me, some H Upmann, an Anejo, etc. I had never even seen some of these before, much less smoked them! It was a real pleasure, and you are one generous BOTL, Harris. I was only sorry I didn't have more to give him in return. Of course, being a relative newb, I don't think I have anything that he doesn't, but what else are FOGs for? :D

After a few hours of talking about everything under the sun, the cokes turned into beers, and then a few more beers, and then we ended up at a mexican restaurant for dinner.

We had a nice long herf, and I got an education of a lifetime on cigars, the history of all the BBs, the boom in the 90s, the Fuente family, cubans, everything. Harris is a wealth of knowledge, and is truly The Master!

Thanks again, Harris!

JK

Jim, it was great hooking up with you. Thanks for the kind words. Finding guys to hang out and smoke cigars with is what is great about these BB's. Looking forward to our next time together.

Harris, next time I'm in Sarasota, I'll look you up! We have family down there on Siesta Key. We were down there a year and a half ago.

This post should be pinned so that when the g'fs and wives start asking, "why do you like that damn cigar board so much?", we can just show them this.

There just aren't many ways to spend a Thursday evening that are better than that. :thumbs:

Sounded like a blast :) Gotta love when coke turns into beer, not even Jesus did that :p

JimK said:
Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of meeting Harris for a smoke or ten at one of our cigar-friendly establishments in Sarasota. Harris laid some crazy sticks on me, some H Upmann, an Anejo, etc. I had never even seen some of these before, much less smoked them! It was a real pleasure, and you are one generous BOTL, Harris. I was only sorry I didn't have more to give him in return. Of course, being a relative newb, I don't think I have anything that he doesn't, but what else are FOGs for? :D

After a few hours of talking about everything under the sun, the cokes turned into beers, and then a few more beers, and then we ended up at a mexican restaurant for dinner.

We had a nice long herf, and I got an education of a lifetime on cigars, the history of all the BBs, the boom in the 90s, the Fuente family, cubans, everything. Harris is a wealth of knowledge, and is truly The Master!

Thanks again, Harris!

JK
[snapback]220612[/snapback]​

Did Harris tell you where he is getting all his H. Upmann Super Corona's? If so, I need to know, please pm me. hehe.

symyn said:
Sounded like a blast :) Gotta love when coke turns into beer, not even Jesus did that :p
[snapback]220685[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It is always great to hear of a few BOTLs getting together but this caused me have to replace my keyboard...damn Mt Dew gets sticky :laugh:

[snapback]220612[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Did Harris tell you where he is getting all his H. Upmann Super Corona's? If so, I need to know, please pm me. hehe.
[snapback]220688[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yeah he told me. He gets them from...
His Monster Humidor!!

Don't say I never did anything for you. :D

And by the way, he gave me one, and they are spectacular!

JK

The Prince said:
[snapback]220688[/snapback]​

Are they that difficult to find? :whistling:

And now for the question we all want to know the answer to...

...does Harris put out on the first date???

moki said:
And now for the question we all want to know the answer to...

...does Harris put out on the first date???
[snapback]220761[/snapback]​

He dropped it like it was hot. :D