• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herfmobile

wow thats very very cool....i need to get clients in tampa...it will give me a reason to go there and rent that thing!

I need to park something like that next to my house, herfmobile Sack. I could grow to love that vehicle. :love: :thumbs:

Thats awesome.... gotta get smokey in there though.

I don't even want to think what this costs :0

Amazing lounge, and a great idea!

How come I never see these tuxedo wearing cigar aficianados at any of the herfs I go to?

That is very cool. I am thinking the next CP herf we need to get that thing.

As layed out as that trailer is, I'll wager it has some serious smoke elimination!

id have to agree there is no way they do not have smoke removal planned for in that thing...i just love looking at it.
That AirStream trailer is not that big but look at the units on the roof....they would cool and vent a small house! Judging by it's looks, I would venture a guess that they thought this whole thing through quite well.

Sounds like they have franchising in mind.

As layed out as that trailer is, I'll wager it has some serious smoke elimination!

id have to agree there is no way they do not have smoke removal planned for in that thing...i just love looking at it.
That AirStream trailer is not that big but look at the units on the roof....they would cool and vent a small house! Judging by it's looks, I would venture a guess that they thought this whole thing through quite well.

Sounds like they franchising in mind.

Ok, So I only looked at the pics of the inside of it.... I suck lol

Amazing lounge, and a great idea!

How come I never see these tuxedo wearing cigar aficianados at any of the herfs I go to?

Should you ever find yourself in Denver, visit here. Many's the time I've overheard multi-million dollar deals going down.

That looks awesome!

I wonder how the long ash contests would go while driving on Minnesota's wonderfully maintained roads? :rolleyes:

I'd love to actually see one sometime.

eb3912als1939.jpg

eb3912als1958.jpg

Many a hundred dollar deal overheard at Al's with the Minnesota Crew. :laugh:

I like that whole thing. Except the chairs don't look comfortable. I prefer leaning back more when enjoying a cigar, those look like they fold you over.