• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hey d00dz, verify a source plz

Dude...that's funny! I love it.

Sources, sources, who's got the sources. Where can I find out more about sources?? If only this place had some sort of sort function I wouldn't have to bother all the FOGs with questions they've already answered!! :p

Cheers,

Tony

If only this place had some sort of sort function I wouldn't have to bother all the FOGs with questions they've already answered!! :p

Oh it does! For all those who can't read the rules there's another option. All you have to do it click on the little red box with the white X in it, it's located on the extreme upper and right side of your screen.

If only this place had some sort of sort function I wouldn't have to bother all the FOGs with questions they've already answered!! :p

Oh it does! For all those who can't read the rules there's another option. All you have to do it click on the little red box with the white X in it, it's located on the extreme upper and right side of your screen.

You can use Alt-F4 as a keyboard shortcut!

You can use Alt-F4 as a keyboard shortcut!

WOW....you both are on the same page with this one.

Rod, may we sticky this post? :laugh:

Freakin' noobs. We all know the shortcut is Ctrl + W.

Alt + F4 is so the 90s.

Well done Dan! I could not believe I was reading the post!