• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Freebern!

You both deserve it this time of year, glad I could help both you fuggers out.

David - Hope the Christmas Cookie is enjoyed this Christmas.

You two need to get a room... :rolleyes:

As long as you bring the lighter, you can join as well Georgey.

Ooohhhh... A threesome!!! :thumbs:

...and here I was thinking you were looking for me to bring the Sprecher's. :love:

BTW - I missed it this year (granddaughter babysitting duties, don't you know) - but Sprecher's had some type of fall fest. Apparently this is something they do each year to showcase their products. I'm told it's quite the bash - I've made a mental note to hit it next year! :cool:

BTW - I missed it this year (granddaughter babysitting duties, don't you know) - but Sprecher's had some type of fall fest. Apparently this is something they do each year to showcase their products. I'm told it's quite the bash - I've made a mental note to hit it next year! :cool:

We were in Milwaukee in late July and made it a point to tour the Sprechers factory. Pretty cool, but was a little disappointed that they didn't show more, plus the factory wasn't running at the time bottling anything. They did give out 4 beer coupons and you could have as much soda as you wanted. Pretty cool place.