• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Guys, been a while

yogi

Hey all, still in Kuwait, but just wanted to drop a line and say HI. I really miss talking cigars and its too hot most of the time to sit and really enjoy a good smoke. Dave sent me some goodies a couple of months ago and Mike from Unkle Mikes sent me another. Hope to be back in the states by the Holidays but no word yet. I did find the LcdH store in Kuwait city, but the exchange rate is $3 to the KD so it is real expensive to buy on the economy here. Nothing much else going on except missing everyone at home. Yogi

I hope you get home real soon. Glad you wrote. Take care. :thumbs:

i truly appreciate what you guys are doing over there.
stay safe, and come home soon!

todd

Well put LD, we owe you guys big time for what you do for us. Thanks so much Yogi and be sure and let us know when you get home so we can put together a nice pic-i-nic basket for you :D

We all wish you guys the best!

Stay safe and I hope you come home soon :thumbs:

Gator

YOGI! It's great to hear from you.
Thanks to you and all your buddies for putting your A$$E$ on the line for us.

Keep your head down dude and we'll all look forward to your homecoming back to the state.

BenjieV :D

Thanks Yogi, lots of us appreciate you and the troops over there. I tell ya, sand and I never got along too well, I'd be dyin'

Be sure to let us know when you're back and I'll send you a care package.