• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey guys

Glacies

As I sat outside on sunday with my first cigar in 2 months, I felt really guilty for just kind of dropping off the board without an explanation and I thought I should let you guys know I'm not gone, just trying to stay away from you fellas for a bit.

My fiance and I just got slammed with finances about 2 months ago and it really hurt us (unexpected medical and dental expenses). We've been pinching pennies and trying to deal with it. We're both okay, all fixed up, just cost and arm and a leg. We're not exactly out of the woods yet, but cigars were the first thing to go, probably in a time when I needed to relax the most. Regardless, coming to the board tempted me, getting bombed and wanting to return them but being unable to, I thought I should disconnect myself in order so that when I came back, I could be an active member of this group.

So that's why I left. I apologize for not telling anyone before, it just dawned on me on sunday that I should have explained myself, I hope there's not hard feelings. I think all you guys are great and I want to be an active member of this group, but I can't do it for a bit.

Good to hear you're still alive & kickin' and that you have your priorities in order.

Still sucks though about the extra expenditures. Take care of yourself.

Hope all turns out well for you and it's good to hear you're still around.