• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey, I'm rd2thbn

rd2thbn

I've been looking around the site for a few days now looking for a chance to get my feet wet. Well bigdan showed me how - just jump in head first.

I'm a cigar novice with about 6 months experience smoking stogies, so I have lots to learn. I've started with a intro package from Thompson, but lately have been ordering from CI. I've been smoking Excalibur, La Gloria Cubana, Romeo Y Julieta, and bunches of really cheap stuff. I know I probably have my priorities out of whack, but I have a wife and kid that need a home, food, clothing, etc..., and I have a limited budget for cigars. I need a really good cheap smoke for a daily smoke.

And for the Marines on the site, Semper Fi. I was with VMA-533, 2nd MAW, '83-'88.

RD

Welcome RD!

You are gonna LOVE this place. CP is full of guys who are just like you, and who have a passion for great cigars!

Just come on in, pull up a chair, and enjoy yourself! You'll be glad you came in, and I am sure we will too!

HAPPY SMOKES!

GB (aka Steve)

SEMPER FI. Always glad to find another Jar head to talk to. :D . HMM-265,

Welcome. I hope you learn as much from these guys as I have in two short days!

welcome to our freindly group!!
you'll love it here!

and since i'm welcoming you with my 700th post you must send me a nice selection of sticks! addy in profile! ;) :p

i to am on a tight budget and go for the cheaper (not meaning less quality) cigars!!

Thanks for the welcome guys.

gws3, send me some recommendations for "cheaper" good quality cigars