• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Matt......

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
I know you have a pretty nice collection of unreleased Opus and just wanted to know if you had one of these? :0

MVC-027S.JPG

Kenny, when you gonna smoke that thing and review it? Hmmmm? Inquiring minds and all that.....

Atleast now I know Kenny actually has the cigar he promised me for LOLII...can't wait to add that baby to my collection. :D

Well at least it ant the BBMF sitting here bugging us, but I know a few of you have one!

now, I have seen this B4...

Is that a Big Bad Mother F*r or is that a Bolivar Beli Maduro Fino or am I way off on both? ???

So, I know I am being a genuine dumb F* here, but I am ignorent to this Information. What does the BBMF stand for?

BTW...Damn that is a good looking cigar! :0 :p

It stands for just what you said...Big Bad Mother F*%er

Atleast now I know Matt actually has the BBMF he promised me for LOLII...can't wait to add that baby to my collection. :D

LOL@Beast, sounds like you gonna make out like a Bandit at that herf man! :D

Won't find one of those in my box. :( Been searching for that one for some time. No one wants to get rid of a BBMF and I can't say I blame 'em. :)