• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey MOKI

OutlawD

Dastardly Dirick
gallery_1882_126_7398.jpg

I'm assuming it is a Don Pepin? With the quality of the picture it is hard to tell.

Looks to be a Pepin label from here.
If I may give a little photography tip, when shooting something, make sure you have it set to macro (macro is usually indicated by a flower icon) and if your camera doesn't have a macro setting, do not zoom and be at least 4-6 inches away from your subject.
hope that helps

Nice specimen, but I think Moki is on his way to the CFC event in Fla. and will probably return with one of them Fuente flutes.

Well then he's gonna miss all the fun

gallery_1882_126_63967.jpg

Edit to add I will take a better picture this afternoon, that was the best one of 6 pics with a crappy camera.

Oh man that is one sexy (blurry) pepin... Outlaw special release please?

I am suprised no one has suggested that it was a BTL with a Blue Label band. ??? :laugh:

x2 :love:

I agree that just made my day, I just finished writing a paper on Cellulosic Ethanol Gas. I need a drink and a cigar!!

OK this is the best picture I can come up with.

gallery_1882_126_21880.jpg

Heres what happened.

Pepin was sitting at the rolling table we had set up. It was a little slow so I got a "cigar" out of my locker.
I took the band off it and tossed it on the table and asked if he would put his wrapper on it.
He gladly agreed after seeing what it was. He was well aware of what he was re wrapping.

"Dos Capa's" I said in my best Mid-west style Spanish.

He swiftly removed the "other" wrapper and proceeded to fill my request.

So to answer the questions, it is one of a kind, I will probably never smoke it.
Not really sure what it would taste like. The lite wrapper is Ecuadorian Shade.
The dark wrapper is what he uses on the Blue Label line.

The band was an afterthought, although he did apply it himself.

gallery_1882_126_50919.jpg

gallery_1882_126_79430.jpg

gallery_1882_126_77010.jpg

gallery_1882_126_25797.jpg