• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Viper..

Fuscat

Whats the story on that cabinet humidor on the site? That thing is incredible! Was that a personal creation or for a customer? I can't afford anything like that but wow that thing is NICE! I love the fans and the drawer for the humidification setup. Very nice! If it was sold to a customer do you mind sharing at what expense?? I can only imagine. Superb craftsmanship for sure!

Also I was curious about the Boveda one step seasoning packs. I just purchased the small 25ct desktop humi from Mark at cigarmony.com as a gift for a friend who is getting into cigars, I was looking for info to give him regarding seasoning and ran accross the Boveda product. I was wondering what you think about them, do they really work? He is kinda of a low maintenance kind of guy (I got him the humidi-puck with it ;) ) and was thinking for $4 this might be a better solution if they work as they say..

I was wondering if you had ever thought of making up a 250ct blank cigar band pack? It will be a LONG time before I ever need more then 250 of them!

And finally, didn't you use to sell ziplocks in the range of cigar sizes?? I couldn't find them on the site and I thought at one point I followed a link a few weeks back to heartfelt's site for them..?

Thanks!

First off thanks for the kind words on the cabinet. If you like that one you will love the one I am building now, I will post it as soon as it is delivered to the buyer, it's a surprise for him.

Yes that cabinet was built for a customer, built to his specs. The circulation fan system and the humidification are how I do all of my active humidification systems. I hate to see loose wires inside of the cabinet and the circulation and humidification are more effective with this system I think.

The one step seasoning packs in fact work pretty well. The important thing is to buy as many as the chart calls for. If you only need 250 bands I can do that for you just email me at the address on my site we can work something out. I have never sold singles ziplock bags but have thought about it in the past. I buy them 10,000 at a time so I have a few.

Quick reply! :)

I keep looking at those pics and the detail in humidification and air circulation system are very well thought out! I like the hidden wire aspect myself very clean! Can't wait for pics of the new one!

You've got mail!