• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Vol fans

Gator

I know you Vol fans are always cocky, so let's make a bet of super premiums, straight up, for the game this weekend. We do not have a good team, so it'll be like taking candy from a baby. If you're skeered, say you're skeered :whistling:

I know you Vol fans are always cocky, so let's make a bet of super premiums, straight up, for the game this weekend. We do not have a good team, so it'll be like taking candy from a baby. If you're skeered, say you're skeered :whistling:

you better specify cigars when you say super premiums to vol's or you may end up with a box of krispy kremes.

Smart Ass Gator fan.... I don't know what to think about this year honestly.

I'm as cocky as any Vols fan out there, and even I'm not betting super premies on our team this year. After two games, I still have no idea if we're any good or not.

Smart Ass Gator fan.... I don't know what to think about this year honestly.

I dunno what we have either. Looks like our O will be very good, D may struggle until the young-uns get some experience. I'd give us the edge as we're playing in Da Swamp, but with this game, you never know. On a side note, i maybe wrong, but Tebow will be the best ever to suit up for the Gators, that kid has it mentally and physically (he's the 4th strongest player on the team, and as a HS Senior, he did 225 27 times).

Here's looking to a good game, hopefully injury free for both teams :thumbs:

Gator you ready to bet a premium 5'er with me when you guys go down to take in my LSU Tigers in Death Valley?

Seth

Gator you ready to bet a premium 5'er with me when you guys go down to take in my LSU Tigers in Death Valley?

Seth

Let's go full box of Opus and full box of Anejo, no need and playing around w/ a 5'r

LMAO @ Gator!

On October 27, I just may be up for taunting the Vols fans saying that the Gamecocks will beat them again! :laugh: South Carolina beat #11 Georgia AT Georgia last weekend! :thumbs:

LMAO @ Gator!

On October 27, I just may be up for taunting the Vols fans saying that the Gamecocks will beat them again! :laugh: South Carolina beat #11 Georgia AT Georgia last weekend! :thumbs:

The Evil Genius has his Cocks hard to beat! SC is definitely the dark horse in the SEC east, and you know Phil "Krispy Kreme" Fulmer has night terrors about Spurrier :laugh:

Seth

Let's go full box of Opus and full box of Anejo, no need and playing around w/ a 5'r

That's a friggen bluff Frank. But if I had the full boxes, I would certainly take the bet.

Ken

GATOR, define super premium and give me the spread and Ill take the Vol's since none of the these Nancy boy Vol fans will step up.

Like you've never taunted us before... I can think of a few times! :laugh:

I'll bet a premi 5-er vs. CC putting a Hillary Clinton bumper sticker on his car that the Vols win! :sign: :D

GATOR, define super premium and give me the spread and Ill take the Vol's since none of the these Nancy boy Vol fans will step up.

opus value or better. Straight up bet, spreads are for men with twats ;)

and Seth, nothing like throwing out a bluff i don't wanna back up :p

opus value or better. Straight up bet, spreads are for men with twats ;)

and Seth, nothing like throwing out a bluff i don't wanna back up :p

well, since I absolutely despise UT and if they never won another game in the history of football it wouldnt be good enough for me, I'll have to pass on the bet.

tennVols.jpg

As an aside, I don't think Tennessee will win this game, but that doesn't stop me from wearing my #16 UT Jersey, and my orange UT cap (which I wore regularly to class at the University of Georgia).

GO VOLS!!!!!!

Tennessee's defense looks great so far :thumbs:

Offense and special teams...not so much

Did you say Defense, i say Beatdown :p

When's the last time UT had 59 put on them?