• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey wk-mang!!!

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
:sign: Bruddah Wade,

Just in case you haven't noticed, I'm creeping back into true Worm form with my posts. Keeping everyone on their toes and all...so this is just a friendly warning you hula wearing, leigh givin' nut eatin' Islander you....WATCH IT!!! ;) :p :sign:

LMFAO!!!

BW :sneaky:

Bruddah BW,

Ya damn Road-Kill eating, Over-all wearing, corn-cob pipe smoking Hillbilly! :0 :angry:

It's great to have you back Brother!!! :D :thumbs: :D And... I'm glad you haven't lost yer touch! LMAO!

Aloha Bro!

Wade

:love: :love: :love: :love:

LMAO....I think that "newbie" Wade is learning the ropes..... :sign: ;) :p

Brother BW,

DAMN!!! Thank you very much for the Hillbilly-Pack!!!! I knew you were crazy but geez.... I guess you're INSANE!!! LOL! :0 :thumbs: :D I'll be enjoying all the goodies Ryan and thinking of you Bro!

Heck.... I guess I have to go get me a pair of demin overalls, a gunrack for my 4Runner and a straw hat to fully enjoy the Hillbilly-Pack! LMAO! Hey Bro.... on our next trade can you send me Daisy Duke in her denim cut-offs and a can of Muskrat Stew?

Seriously.... thanks a ton Brother!

Aloha,

Wade

:D You're very welccome bro!!! Sorry it took so dang long to get there..hope it was worth the wait!!! :p :)

Bruddah Worm