• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey!

Phil

Gamelover2004 started a thread that I replied to.

But 5 min later when I looked for it again the whole thread was gone. IMO that maybe was a thread that should not have been deleted just yet and I was wondering how that was done?

I thought the delete feature was removed for obvious reasons.

Phil

His 13 year old daughter was excating revenge on him for grounding her so he had to go back in and delete threads.

Okay, cause I had posted to it and I was like WTF???

I thought we the delete funtion was removed?? I don't know why I was under this impression, but that is what I thought.

Thanks CC

Phil

That exact thing happened to me (last week?) !! I made a post about El Dentes bands and 5 minutes later it was deleted. No explanation!

We do not just delete threads. If you noticed your thread is no longer where you posted it, it was probably moved to a more appropriate forum (in regards to Blair).

Rod said:
We do not just delete threads. If you noticed your thread is no longer where you posted it, it was probably moved to a more appropriate forum (in regards to Blair).
It was deleted. I did a "find all posts by this member" on myself. I'm sure it was deleted for a good reason. I just thought that I might get a PM to avoid (my own) confusion. No big deal, though. :)

Rod said:
It was deleted Rod. I PMed with gamelover2004 and he said he managed to delete it. I was just curious.

Phil

I'm still curious what the 13 year angry daughter posted....? :p

blair said:
Rod said:
It was deleted. I did a "find all posts by this member" on myself. I'm sure it was deleted for a good reason. I just thought that I might get a PM to avoid (my own) confusion. No big deal, though. :)
I most liking deleted it. Anything remotely source related I usually delete. Chances are I was busy...saw it...dumped it and then forgot to pm you about it. Then again Leebo could be quilty also.LMAO Anyway...normally you'd get notification to avoid "confusion". ;)

TheBeast said:
I most liking deleted it. Anything remotely source related I usually delete. Chances are I was busy...saw it...dumped it and then forgot to pm you about it. Then again Leebo could be quilty also.LMAO Anyway...normally you'd get notification to avoid "confusion". ;)
Gotcha. Thanks.

I'm still curious what the 13 year angry daughter posted....?
Yeah, I'm sorry I missed it before he deleted it. :p
I wonder what goes through the minds of 13 year old girls when they're trying to get their fathers in trouble.

coventrycat86 said:
I wonder what goes through the minds of 13 year old girls when they're trying to get their fathers in trouble.
Send me a PM and I will tell you the gist of it.

Phil

Phil said:
coventrycat86 said:
Send me a PM and I will tell you the gist of it.

Phil
PM SENT!! :p

Thanks Beast! LMAO

The majority of the threads I've deleted were the wishes of the author..... ;)