• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hi Everyone

tdog

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am a newbie and this is my first post. I am still exploring the site and I like it a lot. My buddy has been lending to the cause whenever I visit him, building me up slowly as he says. My b-day was July 23rd and my wife and him got me a humidor and he smoked a Vegas Romano with me. He is a member of the site (Cletus) and another member (forgive me I don't remember who) mailed 5 sticks to me to start me off with. The hospitality I have recieved so far from members of this site has been unbelieveable and shows what knid a character most cigar enthusiasts have.

Thanks to everyone and I look forward to learning more.

Tdog

Welcome, dog...

... from Boise, Idaho!

If you play poker, we get games going for sticks every Wednesday. We'd like to see some new guys there, so feel free to drop in to play or just watch.

tdog said:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am a newbie and this is my first post. I am still exploring the site and I like it a lot. My buddy has been lending to the cause whenever I visit him, building me up slowly as he says. My b-day was July 23rd and my wife and him got me a humidor and he smoked a Vegas Romano with me. He is a member of the site (Cletus) and another member (forgive me I don't remember who) mailed 5 sticks to me to start me off with. The hospitality I have recieved so far from members of this site has been unbelieveable and shows what knid a character most cigar enthusiasts have.

Thanks to everyone and I look forward to learning more.

Tdog
[snapback]205571[/snapback]​

Gretings tdog. Cletus is a bro of mine to. Think those sticks were Vegas Robaina Famosos...saw em sleeping in Clints humi. Grand Cru 2 sent ya the bomb. Lots of knowledge and friendship to be found here. Hang around. :thumbs:

Welcome to CP ! don't forget to try the newbie sampler :thumbs:

Tim, thanks for the b-day wishes.
Steve, I'd love to play some Texas Hold'em. I play on a website and really enjoy it.
Sarge, I think we have met. I was with Cletus the night you gave him his first humi. Let's get together some time. From what Cletus tells me and from what I've read on here, you could really teach me some things.

Tdog

Howdy Tdog and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY on the Hudson River..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome to CP from PA!

Welcome to CP!! :D There's a great deal of knowledge in these guys so don't be shy about asking questions! Most folks are pretty cool in these here parts! :cool:

Bargogirl

Welcome to CP from Boise, ID! :)

Sorry to hear you are related to Cletus. :0 :p I hear his house has recently been remodled; he living w/ you in the meantime? :sign:

No, seriously, welcome to CP!

- C