• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hi, I'm Jolly

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
Hello.
I have tried to quit cigars... more than once. Sigh. Somehow I keep coming back to them.
I keep giving my humidors away, and then buying even bigger ones, and in greater number too.
To those of you I haven't met yet.... Howdy.
To those of you I have bet before... I hate your face... er I mean Howdy :sign:
Love you all, esp LucasBuck (I owe you something explosive). Rod, I see you've kept the site nice and well maintained.

I see there's some drama I missed. I hope to miss the rest.

I'll be in and out, probably...
Not quite as active as I was before... still in school. This time in Buffalo!

-Jolly

Hide the sheep.....thejollyco is back! :0

Sheep.jpg

You need to graduate sometime Jolly. You've been in school for 7 years now. ;)

It's good to see you stop in Jolly, I hope all is well. As Rod stated, finish up your schooling and join the work force like the rest of us. It's time that you start to pay some taxes. Oh yeah, don't stab anyone new around here in the neck...... :D :thumbs: :p

Welcome back to the fold. Man Buffalo sucks in the winter, hope you have a few good smoking spots!

It's good to see you stop in Jolly, I hope all is well. As Rod stated, finish up your schooling and join the work force like the rest of us. It's time that you start to pay some taxes. Oh yeah, don't stab anyone new around here in the neck...... :D :thumbs: :p

Actually that was AVB who said hurry up and finish school so you can start paying taxes like the rest of us. :D

Nice to see you Jolly. Still stabbing people in the neck?

Last I knew your mother didn't know you smoked. I figured you moved home and were soon after buried in the back yard.