• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'Hiba Siglo III

Tony Bones

Grundalier
Pretty good smoke if you'be got about 45 minutes and aren't looking for an overwhelmingly strong cigar.

-Nice construction w/ tiny veins, a good roll, and a nice triple cap
-Clipped well
-Great, smooth draw

-Light on the palate w/ little harshness
-Hints of leather and wood
-Moderate amount of smoke
-One touch-up required
-Held a good, 1 inch ash throughout

I can't say the Siglo III is a smoke I'd go out of my way to find, but it was very enjoyable. I appreciate spicey, robust cigars a great deal...but sometimes I just want something smooth to sit down and read a book with. This was a good canidate. I could pull as hard as I wanted and experience very little harshness.

My only regrets were that the cigar didn't build to anything in particular and was a tad light on smoke. I like a little change of pace about mid-stick and just didn't get it here.

Give one a go if you haven't already. It's one of the few Cohibas that won't cost you an arm and leg.

Try one that has 4-5 years of age on it. I split a box from '00 with someone and wish I bought it by myself. I have 4-5 left and they are great smokes, perfect size, lots of smoke and smooth :thumbs: