• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hillbilly Steaks for Christmas!

Reaction score
Well guys, after the initial bombardment of orders I got last month, I am all caught up and ready to go. I'll turn the website back on again tonight and fire up the cooker this weekend.

Remember, Hillbilly Steaks Makes great stocking stuffers! So come help support my racing in 07.....and buy some smoked meats :cool:

I've held out for long enough, I gotta try this jerky - my order is in. :thumbs:

I hope my SS likes smoked meats. ;)

Pick up the ribs & boston butt too bro! You won't be disappointed! :thumbs:

~Mark

Very tempting... even though I just bought enough jerky to choke a horse. The wife is already starting to wonder where the Christmas funds are wandering off to. :whistling:

So I ordered some jerky, and I thought to my self... while im at it, why not order a 1/2 pound? Then I said to myself.. but I want to try all the flavors... then my roommate saw the site and convinced me to split a pound of boston butt and a rack of ribs... Yeesh!

I'm excited... Some fuel for FINALS WEEK!

-Vinny

So when I see this topic title while I'm on the main forum page, all I can see is, "Hillbilly Steaks for Christ". :sign:

JW, How long should I expect to wait for such carnal goods? :)

Typically the wait is between 1-2 weeks. Sometimes a bit longer, just depends on how many orders I'm bringing in.

Its worth the wait though!
E

Hm, my concern isn't an issue of patience as much as it is, I may not be here when it comes as I'm headin' home for winter break. Do you think it will be here by.. say, next wed? I don't mean to be an annoyance, just a hungry boy :)

Thanks again Erik