• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

history channel

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
great show, single malt scotch, tecquila, vodka and gin. all the techniques were shown on how they make the different libations. from lafroigh (sp) to beef eaters to 100% agave tecquila to stoli and smirnoff. ............................then they switched to brewing from old world brewing to american beer giants like busch and coors. all in all real intertainment, try to catch it! :cool:

I watched both of them. Both were quality shows about the good stuff. :) I am a little upset they didn't cover brandy/Cognac, but I'll get over it. The show on distilling reminded me I'm running low on Gibson's Finest Rare and that I can always use another bottle of good tequila. Going to have to hit the bottle shop soon. Not that I can find the Gibson's in the US, got to drive north for that. It's a pain but worth it. :thumbs:

Thanks for the info!

I missed it last week but the two are being aired again on Saturday, January 14. Distilleries at 2:00 PM and Brewing at 7:00 PM.

galantesghost said:
thanks for the research ralph. reminder set!!!!
[snapback]270553[/snapback]​

No problem. After seeing this post last week, I started the TiVo searching.

just a heads up, the history channel will replay the series this saturday the 14th. :cool:

caught the rerun

very educational for someone like me who didn't know much about the process.

thanks again, ralph

doh, i missed it.

anybody happen to record it? :whistling:

ryn said:
doh, i missed it.

anybody happen to record it? :whistling:
[snapback]276383[/snapback]​

Viewed this the second go-around. Great info and perfectly timed since I just moved my fermenter to the basement with my very first batch of home-brew! :)

I suspect the History channel will be re-running this again, I'll keep an eye out for it, and if it pops up again, I'll be sure to post.

BrewMeister said:
ryn said:
doh, i missed it.

anybody happen to record it?  :whistling:
[snapback]276383[/snapback]​

Viewed this the second go-around. Great info and perfectly timed since I just moved my fermenter to the basement with my very first batch of home-brew! :)

I suspect the History channel will be re-running this again, I'll keep an eye out for it, and if it pops up again, I'll be sure to post.
[snapback]276474[/snapback]​

Watched the brewing show last night. Very cool! I certainly enjoyed watching all those folks in the beer garden just hanging out slugging down monster-sized beers. Nice to see Dogfish Head featured. Great brews!

I was laughing while watching the Anheuser Busch tasters. What a foul job! Imagine having to taste Busch Light all day? "Hmmmmm...this tastes like sour crap, PERFECT." Or Michelob Ultra? "Hmmmmm...this tastes like carbonated water, PERFECT."

When I die and go to Hell, they're going to put me in a room where I will taste test Busch Light for all eternity.