• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hmmm

Double D

alphabetically challenged
so I go to the post office today because I am expecting a package from a deal i did. The package is there so I am happy because it was a deal for something I have been wanting. Then the clerk hands me a second box I recognize norcals name on it but see I have already got my ss package so i was puzzled. I get home open it up and I was like holy crap. I send dave a pm and he is like wasn't me unless I forgot but I doubt someone would forget something like this.

So whoever the hell it is thanks a bunch very thoughtful and observant because I had recently made a comment about this stick.

astounded in Germany
Dale

Whoever it was, just saved you a crapload of dough on my christmas gift... :whistling: :sign:

Nice play whoever hit Dale hard! :thumbs:

Whoever it was, just saved you a crapload of dough on my christmas gift... :whistling: :sign:

Nice play whoever hit Dale hard! :thumbs:

Well, yeah! Every cigar you own is his, and all of his are half yours!

Well done!

Super great timing and a worthy TARGET!
Dale, you made a mistake letting Wurm know about this, you could have doubled your take!
:laugh: :laugh: :sign:

You’d be amazed at what Santa’s elves can do once he cracks his whip. :whistling:

bad_santa.jpg

Enjoy!