• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hmmmmm, wonder what these will go for?

:0 LORD HAVE MERCY!!! :0
Next time I get any of these they will go straight to ebay! :D
I love them bug geeezzz.
I say $285.0
DEAL OR NO DEAL????

Damn, it's not even half a box of BTL.
They are bidding on 9 cigars. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

$250 for 9 BTLs ???

Right about $28 a stick bro....I'd seriously consider retracting your bid :sign:

Did any one catch "Two of the Cigars are reverse wrapped" ? I find that a bit odd don't you?

My guess is that the listing will be pulled.
NINE CIGARS, but for collectable packaging only? PUH-LEAZE!

Jim

I'd say that if the putz will lie to Fleabay, he'll lie about anything. He has no honor.

Did any one catch "Two of the Cigars are reverse wrapped" ? I find that a bit odd don't you?

Actually...That isnt odd at all. Hell, OpusXKC asked me if I got a Reversed Wrapped one. The one I have in my locker isnt but the one I smoked was. Now I kick myself in the ass, but I didnt put 2 and 2 together till after opus asked. :(

Not nearly as odd as the part about them being unopened, that box is as open as it gets. The other thing I dont like is "these exact boxes and wrappers are no longer being used by the fuente cigar makers", so they arent making them anymore is how I would take this. As far as I know they're still making BTL's. As rare as these cigars are they arent as rare as he's made them out to be, FALSE ADVERTISING :p