• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoboken Cigars

Boogs34

I went to NYC this past weekend - took a few days off - to spend some time with my college buddies. I went to Hoboken, where one of my friends live (mainly to play Gears of War - phenomenal game btw), and we had to pick him up a cigar (as I only brought a WOAM and a Gurkha Centurian for my other buddy and a Centurian for myself). We ended up smoking more than I thought we would after the aficionado took us to Club Macanudo which was a nice little place to relax and enjoy a good smoke before going out for the evening. The prices there weren't too outlandish considering we were in Manhattan and everything is inflated about 25% there.

Any way, when I went to Hoboken Cigars, they had loads of AF maddies. $9.75 for a Signature M (same price as the natural wrapper) in the walk-in humidor. A little more expensive for a Classic. I picked a Signature up for myself and thoroughly enjoyed it during the Super Bowl (it is my favorite of the Hemingway Maduros I've had, more so than the WOAM, classic, untold story which all sport larger ring gauges). I didn't see anything really rare (no Anejos, Opus, or BTL) in their walk-in but they mentioned they may have had some in the back. I wanted a Signature M and regret not asking them to look for the BotLs here who may have been interested in seeing what they had (my bad)! I probably should have picked up more!

So basically, it's not a great deal due to the taxes, but they're there if anyone wants them and they may have more cigars. You can also sit there, light up, and maybe enjoy a drink or 2.

Hoboken Cigars LLC (approx. 0m)
77 River St Unit 27
Hoboken, NJ 07030
(201) 386-5515

Thanks for the tip. Maybe when I am in the area I will check it out. :thumbs: