• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hojapedro....bad trader alert.

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
I hate to do this publically, but he has not returned any of my PMs, nor e-mails or phonecalls.

I sent exactly what we agreed to, not a single cigar more or less.
Brandon saw fit to send a fantastic seledction of some of my favorites, along with a great bunch of others. Now I have to repair the mailbox, the door, and my humi (there were bomblets unexploded when I put away the package).

By the way, what we had agreed to....was nothing. This was purely out of congratulatory generosity. We had never discussed any trade or nuttin like that. Good old fashioned bombing.

Thanks brother.

Nice
110104_emM5.gif

Good stuff, thats what you get for having a mailbox!

Where can we find this hojaPEDRO guy?!!! :sign: And what kind of name is that? Is that like Vote for Pedro or something?! :laugh:

I must have not hit you hard enough my friend or you wouldn't misspell my name. :sign: Congrats again Josh!! and enjoy the smokes Bro! You earned them.

Brandon

Hojapedro...I like the name! :laugh:

Well done, Brandon!

My jaw hit the ground when I saw that! God, I'm gullible. Great play, Brandon!

I was definitely WTF :( when I read the post topic? I knew that things were not as they seemed!

Well done Brandon and a good target! :thumbs:

Fuggin lawyers, 10 pages to say what could be said in one sentence and 10 days to interpret what could be explained in 10 minutes. :laugh:

Good man, good play.

Brian

Where can we find this hojaPEDRO guy?!!! :sign: And what kind of name is that? Is that like Vote for Pedro or something?! :laugh:

I must have not hit you hard enough my friend or you wouldn't misspell my name. :sign: Congrats again Josh!! and enjoy the smokes Bro! You earned them.

Brandon
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nicely done!

Brandon

WOW. Just noticed that I did that. See...you hit me so hard I couldn't spell a damned thing!