• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Drinks

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Now that the Holiday's are upon us, what's your drink? I like Irish Coffee, Rum & Coke, and of course, Peppermint Schnapps. :) Oh, and I can't forget Eggnog. :love:

Any good drink recipes? :D

- Rod

Nothing special, really. Home brew and maybe a nice bourbon. We, also, open an extra special bottle of bubbly on New Years.

I really like hot-buttered rums after coming in from the cold. I have yet to try an alcoholic egg nog but the non-alcohol version is pretty tasty!

How do you make a hot buttered rum? I want to try that.

If you plan on making egg nog, be careful and get good eggs. You don't wanna get saminela (sp?).

That would be salmanella Rod, I think anyway, :0

I will be opening a bottle of Havana Club 7 anõs this weekend at our Christmas herf. Some fine champagne will be flowing too! A glass or two of egg nog is always a nice treat, as is a nice pot of Cubita on Christmas morn. :thumbs:

Personally I like Jameson Irish whiskey on the rocks. Good for any holiday, or for that matter any excuse will do.
Peter :D

As the holidays aproach I will put down the Fall City and have a few glasses of nice wine, usually a blush or rosa and also have a shot or 20 of single malt scotch.

Hot buttered rum is very simple, I use two ounces of spiced rum (any rum will work though) in a coffee mug, add some buttered rum batter (available wherever you get your liquor) and fill the rest with hot water. Mix well and sprinkle some nutmeg on top. If you really need to warm up you can float an ounce of 151 on top and you will be in high heaven in no time!