• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Specials at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

Before I get into the sale items I want to let everyone know we recently received a couple La Flor Dominicana special editions.  Litto had extra inventory so he sent us his remaining stock of La Flor Dominicana Air Bender Maduro Torpedoes.  These were originally released in 2012.  The cigars have a Dominican and Nicaraguan blend with a Brazilian Habano wrapper leaf.

If you like big ring gauges we have some of their La Flor 7 x 70 cigar in 24-count boxes.  Single cigars are $10.75 and a 24-count box goes for $225.

I believe we should have some La Flor Dominicana Football Edition cigars here in the store next week.  These have a Dominican filler blend, Nicaraguan binder and an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper leaf.  Singles and 10-count boxes are up for Pre-Order now.

LFDfootball.jpg

We also have single cigars and a few bundles of the Viva Republica Cigars for Warriors.  Viva Republica and Miami Cigar & Co. donated all proceeds to the Cigars for Warriors foundation.  The cigars are 5 1/8 x 42 Coronas, singles are $6.25 and the 20-count bundle is $120.

We're already running a big Holiday Sale on our website, but I picked out a few hidden gems to put on special for the folks here at CP.  

For Illusione we have their ~68~ and ~68 Maduro~ cigars on sale.  You can also grab their Epernay L'Alpinste at a discount or a full cabinet of their Gigantes.

I put two different Padrons on special.  Singles and full boxes of their Padron No. 46 Maduro and Padron 1926 No. 35 Natural are available.

Last but not least I have the excellent Davidoff Nicaragua Robusto Tubo on sale as well as the 2014 limited edition AVO 88.

A very happy holidays to everyone here at Cigar Pass!

Cheers,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

312-782-7898
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Thanks, Gary!

Just want to let everyone know we received a shipment from Prometheus today.  We have 2014 Opus6 travel humidors with six Fuente cigars available (all three colors).

Opus22 sets are now in stock as well.  

Thank you,
Eric

I have one 2014 ForbiddenX Black sycamore humidor with 48 Fuente cigars available.  Regular price is $3750, if you're in the continental U.S. I can price it at $2875 delivered.  There's a list of the cigars that come with the humidor on our website.  

If anyone is interested please feel free to send me a PM or shoot me an email at the store: freematches@jackschwartz.com

Thank you,
Eric