• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holidays....

Rob_k

If it ain't Scottish...it's crap!
I just wanted to take a minute and wish all my CP brothers and sisters a Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season. I hope you will all be in good health and spirits this coming season, so eat well (but not too much), drink some (but not too much), and enjoy a special cigar. More and more iI have realized that holidays are about family and friends and the times together.
Thank you all for being such great community.
Rob

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you and your Rob. Hope all is well!

Ditto as well. And in the immortal words of Aurthur Carlson:

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

The same to all and a Happy Festivus to the rest of us!

I wish everyone merry times eating like a hippo, smoking like a chimney, and drinking like a fish!

Eventhough I won't be smoking when I go home (family hates it)...I hope everyone picks a good one to reflect on all of life's blessings, even if some of them are disguised.

Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!

CRIPES! In trying to form a new tradition; post-turkey cigar, it has been stifled 2 years in a row! Last year everyone had to leave really early for work reasons, and this year it is raining cats and dogs today and tomorrow. In Arizona. It rains like 10 days in a year. D'OH! Last week it was 85 degrees... :whistling:

Happy Thanksgiving, and good luck on everyone's 12:00am Black Friday cigar shopping!!!

Have a Happy T-day everyone. I hope yours is filled with lots of family and friends.
(and of course a GREAT smoke):)

Art

Be safe.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. My plans have changed a bit, we were going to have people over but my wife and at least one child are ill and I do not want my 80+ year old relatives exposed to that. So we are having dinner at the club. Should be ok, but kinda miss having everyone over. It is one of my favorite holidays. I will also be continuing the tradition of having a duck hunt in morning. The outdoors is beautiful this time of year in MO. Hope all goes well with all of your plans for tomorrow.

loonmer26-thumb.jpg

Have a good thanksgiving guys

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving with a perfect turkey and all the fixins!