• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holts has ESG!

PSU OpusX

I kid you not. Just came back from the downtown location.
Picked up 2 Church Hills at $18/each.
They are limiting to you to 2 sticks.
Hurry up b/c they only have 12 sticks left.
Pics to follow....

Damn I was in philly a few days ago and was too lazy to go down there.... SHIT

I almost wish you hadn't posted that. Well the good news is that means my B&M will have them by 2008.

They just put them out today, will probably be gone by tomorrow.
I walked in there buying 2 ESG, walkout out with a whole buch of other cigars.
I can't control myself...

Follow the url below for the pics.

So...As my father always said, if you have two of the same cigar... SMOKE ONE!!!!

Whowever gets to Holts and buys a couple more...I will trade the world for one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Fetter

PS - No joke :)

Well just to let you know I wrote Holts and this is what they replied with:

The Ashton ESG has arrived and has started to be released.

Ashton Distributors have begun shipping to their retailers on Monday 7/24/06, so they should arrive in stores later this week. It has been suggested to retailers that these are extremely limited and should be sold as singles only. Due to limited supply, these are not available through Holts Mail Order. Holts retail stores in Philadelphia are abiding to the selling of 1 single cigar per person on a walk in basis.

Ashton ESG 20 Year Salute measures 6 3/4 x 49 The cost of the single ESG is $18.00

Wondering if somebody could hook a brother up?? Please :(

Does anyone here have a list of the retailers around the country that will be receiving these? I will do some more looking and calling around but if any VA botl know of a place PM me.

CYG