• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holts / Pete Johnson Event

flamchop

65/65
Pete Johnson is coming to Holts Thursday in the Northeast and Friday in Center City. Anybody else thinking of going? I'm on a rare week off from work this week, was thinking of stopping down on Friday afternoon maybe.

I was tempted but cash is a bit tight right now. Have fun and smoke one for me. :p

So their website says the event starts at 9 am so I went over to make sure that I'd get some Wolfmen. Apparently it doesn't start until 1 pm (the sign outside the store is correct). They still are honoring the deals but Pete isn't there. Which may be a good or bad based on some opinions I have read here. They have plenty of Tat stuff. The only Black labels for sale are the Lanceros but if you buy a box (not Wolfman) they give you a free pack of three different size black labels. They don't have singles or dress boxes of the Wolfman, but they do have the boxes of ten. I'm not sure exactly what the promos were, but I grabbed a few La Casita Criollas and they gave me free red label and they threw in a three pack of something I didn't recognize with the Wolfman box. They also gave me a tat branded hat, lighter (djeep) and cutter. I also picked up some Opus and some WOAMs for good measure.

If anyone is going to be there later for a smoke, let me know and I'll run back.

Damn, I guess notifications aren't working, and I didn't get a chance to check back here. I never made it to the event anyway though, oh well. Sounds like you got some goodies though, Dave!